*~Mission Citizen Involvement~*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jan 21 email from Joyce to extended WCG team

Go down

Jan 21 email from Joyce to extended WCG team  Empty Jan 21 email from Joyce to extended WCG team

Post by Laura Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:16 pm

To:"Kennedy-Wong, Elizabeth" <Elizabeth.Kennedy-Wong@portlandoregon.gov>, "Barlow, Lynn" <Lynn.Barlow@portlandoregon.gov>, "Lindsay, Eliza" <Eliza.Lindsay@portlandoregon.gov>, Jeff Milkes <Jeff.Milkes@portlandoregon.gov>, Monica Silva <mon1ca84@hotmail.com>, Kara Srnka <ksrnka@pdx.edu>, Linda Hoppes <hoppes2@pdx.com>, Deedra Kenney <dkenney@pdx.edu>, Gretchen Sandau <gretchmeister32@gmail.com>, Laura Goodrich <lauralgoodrich@gmail.com>, Maggie DeVerter <scheherazaud@yahoo.com>, Alice Blatt <aliceb@pacifier.com>, Jill Erickson <ejillshepard@hotmail.com>, Jean DeMaster <demastercook@msn.com>, Jean DeMaster <jdemaster@humansolutions.org>, Kim Breckel <natur3girl@aol.com>

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM, joyce ley <quiltjoys@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Elizabeth,
I had an initial meeting with the PSU CD Team of students this past Friday, and we are all eager to move forward and would like to meet with you and Jamie English as soon as possible. The students have reserved Friday, January 25 from noon to 2:00 for this meeting. This is the first time that all six team members have a common time in their busy schedules. Thus, we are hopeful that you will be able to meet with us at that time. The PSU CD Team and the Wilkes Community Group (WCG) ad hoc committee will be receive copy of this message as an invitation to the WCG committee (and others) to attend the session. As of this date, I cannot confirm a meeting place, but am hopeful that we will be able to utilize the Human Solutions conference room (12350 SE Powell Blvd.). Because of the week-end and today's holiday, I will not be able to confirm the meeting place until tomorrow but will keep you advised.

The focus of this January 25 meeting will be to address roles for the student team, the committee, Portland Parks and Recreation staff, etc. and other appropriate topics for the outset of this valuable project opportunity. Please share this information with Jamie and confirm with me as soon as you can. Your assistance and guidance with this team is immensely appreciated for it greatly contributes toward progress for our goal of attaining a master plan for the Wilkes Creek Headwaters Park and Natural Area.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cordially,
Joyce Ley
503-257-4716

--

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill
Laura
Laura
Admin

https://wilkes.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down