*~Mission Citizen Involvement~*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jan 23 Task email from Kara to group members

Go down

Jan 23 Task email from Kara to group members Empty Jan 23 Task email from Kara to group members

Post by Laura Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Kara Srnka

Jan 23 (5 days ago)

to Deedra, Monica, Gretchen, me, llhoppes1999, Linda
Hi Deedra,

We did end up meeting for about half an hour after class today. Here are the quick bullet points of what we discussed:

We decided that we would split the rough draft between you, myself, laura, and monica, and gretchen will take care of the formatting/condensing/etc. We thought that you would like to take on the third paragraph, having to do with the action plan. If you do not want to do that one, please let us know right away and we will change. However, I imagine most of us will be getting going on ours almost immediately. In addition to taking on that paragraph, we will each add any notes that we have to the rest of the paragraphs to help each other. I am formatting the google doc now with the appropriate sub-headings.

Other than that, we have decided to meet every Monday, from noon until 1. We all understand that you have class until 12:15, so we will just bring you up to speed accordingly on anything that you may miss during that time. We will also have notes, of course. Additionally, we have all agreed to initial the bottom of any comments that we add to the doc, to keep track of who does what. Lastly! We are all setting up accounts with dropbox, to use in the future.

I think I covered everything, have a good night!

--
Kara Srnka
ksrnka@pdx.edu
971-998-9247
Laura
Laura
Admin

https://wilkes.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down